Thursday, May 3, 2012

Self-Requlated Learning

Methods of Learning:How to Learn to Learn. Thats what my toolbox is about. Full with a brain that needs the power of learning how to learn within myself. If you choose to read this page it not desgin to impress you. I hope it help someone,to take the time to work on yourself as I am doing right now. sometimes I feel lost in myself, not knowing if I have the right answer too a problem or not. Putting the right word where it belong, always being the last to finish a test is a problem that can be stressfull.Learning how to learn is just one of the performance there are more, right I will overcome this in my mind and soul I want to create a foundation within myself where I know that I know that I am a great achiever in my life. With God on my side I will achieve in my mind,the thing that I can change.

2 comments:

  1. Keep working to improve you skills and your confidence and abilities will continue to develop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You it was a plasure to have you as a teacher. Hope to see you in the Fall.

      Delete